Thanks to COVID-19, we are all teachers now. It’s not easy!
- Worried because your child hates math?
- Struggling to support your child’s math learning?
- Trying to implement Montessori at home?
I can help!
Join me for a 60 minute individualized coaching session via Zoom. I will help you understand your child’s struggles better, create a plan for your next steps, and find resources to meet your family’s learning goals. Choose from either of the following, or both!
For any parents, of any mathematical background. I can help you understand what your child is learning, analyze their work, find curriculum or worthy problems, and most importantly, help you make math more fun and interesting for you and your child. I have a Master’s degree in mathematics and have been tutoring students from elementary school through graduate school for 20+ years.
Montessori Elementary Coaching
For homeschool and nano-pod parents implementing Montessori at home. I can support you to implement curriculum, establish a prepared Montessori environment, encourage your child’s independence and curiosity, and help your child learn with or without commercial Montessori materials. I have been a lifelong Montessorian, and am credentialed by AMI (Association Montessori Internationale—the organization Dr. Maria Montessori set up to continue her work) to teach 6-12 year olds. I have been teaching since 2011, and now work as the Resident Mathematician at a Montessori school.
Sign up today! The first six people to sign up for coaching will receive 50% off their first coaching session. (Regular price: $80)
The fine print:
- I can help you find, interpret, and evaluate other programs, but I do not have a one-size-fits-all approach and do not provide a specific curriculum. I know the typical Montessori lessons inside and out, and can help you with these, if that is the direction you choose.
- I am not a medical doctor or a special education teacher and cannot provide diagnoses or referrals. If appropriate, I may encourage you to seek out resources in your home community.
- Each coaching session includes one hour of live video coaching, plus a followup document with a summary of our conversation, next steps, and any relevant resources. All sessions must be paid in advance.
- Cancellation policy: Sessions cancelled more than 24 hours in advance will receive a full refund. Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund.